A branded multimillion turnover food manufacturer is looking for a Shift Manager- could it be you?
Role: Shift Manager
Location: West Sussex
Shift Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a Shift Manager role in a Food manufacturing environment.
- Must agree with the client's values of pushing boundaries, driving for excellence and putting people first.
- Able to complete root cause analysis, identifying improvements in safety and plant efficiency.
- Must drive a culture of Continuous Improvement
Shift Manager - The Role:
- To develop and lead the team to allow them to deliver the daily schedules and understand the departments KPI's.
- To develop a culture of compliance to company policies and processes.
- Occasionally cover some or all the Production Manager duties in their absence.
- Ensure the team are well trained in Health and Safety practices and are adhering to company.
- My client is one of the fastest growing brand food names in the chilled supermarket aisles.
- Has ambitious growth plans.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HS/5460 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.