Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a Global FMCG manufacturing company in Derby. They are currently experiencing growth within their business and are in need of an Engineering Manager to take responsibility for day to day engineering functions ensuring prioritisation of the engineering teams' workload.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a market leader within FMCG manufacturing. They are currently searching for an Engineering Manager to join the existing team. The company are delivering sustained, profitable growth within commercial and domestic markets, and are continually working to ensure that they produce specialist products to the highest quality standards.
As Engineering Manager for this Derby business, you would have the following key responsibilities:
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance
- Lead Process Safety Agenda
- Support Occupational Safety Agenda
- Support Quality and Food Safety Agenda
- Lead and Manage the Technical Teams across site covering Maintenance, Shift, Utilities and Projects
- Lead day to day technical agenda
- Drive down the waste on site by analysing the causes of waste and putting countermeasures in place
- Develop and deploy a continuous learning and upskilling program for the team
- Responsible for R&M budget and overseeing of CAPITAL budget via projects lead
- Overall responsible for project delivery via project team
The successful Engineering Manager, for the Derby business would meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working within Engineering in an FMCG environment and have detailed knowledge of practical and applied engineering
- Experience of leading technical teams
- Track record of delivering results through their team using advanced manufacturing techniques (E.g. WCM/TPM/Lean)
- Understanding and experience of regulatory requirements
- Minimum HNC in an Engineering Discipline
- Further qualifications within Safety, Quality and Engineering
Competitive salary, apply for more information.