Quality Manager / QA Manager
QA Manager, Quality Manager role Northamptonshire, FMCG Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Quality Manager on behalf of a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer based in the Northamptonshire area.
Reporting to the Technical Manager the purpose of the role is:
- To provide technical support (food safety, quality and legality) to the site. Manage a QA Team and working without direct supervision.
- Develop, monitor and ensure compliance to standard procedures in the manufacturing environment.
- Define and implement GMP/GHP standards in the factory.
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager, take a leadership role to promote Quality and Food Safety in all aspects of the business.
- Review, develop, maintain and implement the Quality Management system ensuring compliance with all legal standards.
- Develop, implement and monitor operational procedures, guidelines and GMP, advising Manufacturing, Engineering and Technical Management where appropriate.
- Ensure timely and accurate audit reports are maintained and reports issued to relevant Managers.
- Maintain ongoing clear communication with Technical Manager and Department Managers with regard to status of quality issues, product non-compliance and corrective actions required.
- Liaise and work with all departments across the site to achieve excellent scores in both internal and external (including customer) audits.
- Provide specialist knowledge to help resolve issues speedily and readily.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Technical Manager, Quality Manager, QA Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Controller, Technical Coordinator, QA Supervisor, Head of Technical, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Leicester, Spalding