NPD Technologist, Liverpool, Food Manufacturing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an NPD Technologist to be based near Liverpool.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Production of development samples that meet the requirements of the NPD brief and are technically and financially feasible.
- Provision of accurate and comprehensive project information
- Source new raw materials in line with Technical and Purchasing guidelines
- Working closely with Technical for the production of samples for shelf life and nutritional analyses.
- Co-ordination of factory trials.
- Support the on-site technical team in generating internal and external customer documentation.
- Support the team's co-ordination and ownership of product launches.
- Support the Technologists management of Development projects.
- Understanding of full site product portfolio and operational processes.
- Support the presentation/demonstration of development samples to existing and potential customers to facilitate the development process.
- Maintain areas to acceptable standards of hygiene.
- Ability to communicate and present your ideas in a clear and positive approach
- You will be self-motivated with good time management skills
- New Product Development experience gained from a food manufacturing environment
£Competitive + BenefitsTo Apply:
Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.