Engineering Supervisor / Team Leader (Mon- Fri)
Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful food manufacture is seeking an Engineering Team Lead / Supervisor to lead all engineering operations within a busy FMCG manufacturing site in Leicester.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills.
As a people person you will manage, develop and lead your team.
You will be KPI focused overseeing all site maintenance processes, PPM, CI, facilities maintenance, to optimise production levels.
This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement within an impressive manufacturing facility.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
- Management of multi skilled engineering team
- Coordinate and Manage all project work, ensuring the are delivered on time
- Lead continuous Improvement Projects
- Continue to develop and implement robust PPM systems
- Improve standards and efficiencies within the department
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an Engineering Supervisory role, within a manufacturing/ food production environment
- Educated to degree level (preferably HNC/ HND) in a relevant engineering discipline or similar NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- Proven leadership skills
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
Monday - Friday with flexibility as required
8.00 am-5.00 pm shift
Key words, Engineer, Technician, FMCG, Food Production, Electrically Biased, Mechanically Biased, Multi Skilled, Reactive, Preventative, Maintenance, Supervisor, Lead
Mach Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy