Multi Skilled Engineer
Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful food manufacturer based in Leicester are seeking an Multi Skilled Engineer (electrical and mechanical) to join their busy engineering team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/ reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site.
In addition, you will be involved continuous improvement projects.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Installation of machinery and project work
- Fault find electrical equipment and machinery
- Reactive Maintenance
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Adhere to health and safety and food safety procedures
- Maintain documentation, log all breakdowns and servicing work carried out
- Support all production, work as a team, liaise with departments
Skills and Experience
- Formal engineering qualification (min NVQ Level 3)
- Understanding and working knowledge of pneumatic/ hydraulic systems
- Electrical engineering bias
- On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
- 17th edition
- Must have experience working within Food manufacturing environments
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
Training and Progression
Days - 3 on 2 off
Nights – 3 on 2 off
7.00 am/pm – 7.00am/pm
Mach Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly