Senior Production Manager
My client a successful and well respected food manufacture in Northamptonshire are seeking a Senior Production Manager to oversee and lead the production of food products within a busy manufacturing site.
Reporting to the Factory Manager you will be responsible for all operations and execution of plan to producing high quality products, as per customer demand, adhering to health and safety on site.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills. As a ‘people person’ you will manage, develop and lead your teams .You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
Skills and experience;
- Working within a fast paced food manufacturing environment
- Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes
- Strong communicator
- Budgetary/ financial awareness
- Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
- Management of team 50+, including shift managers, supervisors and operatives
Days Monday to Friday
Fixed shift either 2pm-10pm with flexibility as needed
- Late shift allowance
- 30 days holiday plus Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s day
- A discretionary annual bonus scheme (up to 10%)
- Pension is 3.5%
- Private Medical Insurance for self & partner
- Death in service benefit
- Training and development
Key words- Production Manager, Operations, KPI, Planning, Management, Senior Supervisor, FMCG, Operations Manger
Mach Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy