Multi Skilled Engineer, Energy Centre - Arla Foods Aylesbury
Join us as a Multiskilled, electrically biased, engineer at our flagship Aylesbury dairy working within the Energy Centre and you'll contribute to making food that is loved by millions.
You will be required to effectively operate and maintain a wide variety of services equipment - Including Ammonia Compressors, Air Compressors, Steam Boilers, CHP Engines, AD Plant, Electrical Distribution Networks.
Ensuring the legal compliance and efficient/reliable operation of all plant within budget while instilling an atmosphere of continuous improvement to ensure the continued effectiveness of our operations. There will be a key emphasis on customer relations effectively liaising with departments across site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out and coordinate work in the energy center and services distribution areas, including the management of external contractors
- To complete all predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance work orders as detailed in the departmental work load plan generated, in partnership, by the Maintenance Manager
- Conduct RCFA investigations in to plant issues and component failures and implement corrective actions
- Generate and review plant and maintenance documentation and critical procedures as required.
- Conduct bench overhaul activities on designated repairable components
- Conduct second line fault finding on plant upsets and equipment malfunctions, implementing suit-able corrective actions
- Initiate causal analysis investigations into plant upsets and equipment malfunctions and generate detail reports
- Implements condition based inspections of equipment in distress and determines corrective ac-tions and timescales
- Manage and provide technical support to local & capital projects
- Conduct audits to measure and improve effectiveness of Site Engineering function
We are looking for Engineers who have experience of working on electrical plant with the following skills:
- Conversant with Electrical Plant/Building Services maintenance procedures.
- Ability to carry out electrical installation works in accordance with the National Working Rules for the electrical Contracting Industry, the current IET Wiring Regulations for the Requirements of Electrical Installations BS7671 and the Construction Industry Safety Regulations.
- Knowledge of basic mechanical maintenance.
- Completed a recognized Electrical Apprenticeship (Preferred not Essential)
- City and Guilds 236 Parts 1&2 OR equivalent
- City and Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition / 18th Edition
- Experienced in the use of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) - SAP Maintenance Module
This is a shift based role which will involve days, nights and weekends
Please apply online as soon as possible