Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant to be based in our Manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
As Technical Assistant you will be providing assistance to the Technical team through the provision of efficient support.
- To investigate customer complaints and report findings to site management team
- Micro investigations including report writing
- Support Technical team during customer visits and audits
- Complete all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Ordering and managing laboratory supplies
- Maintenance of Technical files
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week. The shift pattern is Monday to Thursday, and the working hours are 9am to 5pm.
The ideal candidate:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective planning and organisation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels, including presenting results and processes to auditors and customers - Required
- Good level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel/Word/internet and Outlook
- HSE awareness and due diligence - Desirable
- Experience of working in a fast-moving chilled manufacturing environment - Desirable
- Problem solving skills
- Good Team Player
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, up to £24,000
- 26 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free sandwiches
- Free parking on site
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.