Senior HR Advisor
We are looking to hire a Senior HR Advisor at our site in West Drayton, near Heathrow. Supporting a population of 150, you will be expected to provide a client focused, comprehensive and professional People service to colleagues and managers by maintaining and developing processes, ensuring adherence to policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Provide an advisory service to colleagues ensuring that they are fully aware of their contractual terms and conditions and Greencore Group’s People policies
- Provide practical advice and direction for line managers so that they implementation People practices in compliance with Greencore Group policy and statutory employment legislation as well as providing a positive, consistent employee experience
- Advise and provide support to managers to ensure the correct procedures are followed in carrying out grievance / disciplinary / performance improvement investigations, hearings and attendance
- Coordinate the delivery of the company induction programme in partnership with line managers for all new colleagues in line with divisional and business standards
- Promote the colleague engagement agenda by supporting the Greencore Way Awards and People at The Core Survey
- Act on relevant HR KPI information in a timely manner itemising trends and generating it in a format that is readily available for managers to review e.g. sickness absence data
- Quality check, govern and validate that training and competence standards are being met through regular audit
- Administrate absence management through HR systems to minimise absence rates and promote positive employee relations
- HR generalist experience within a unionised Manufacturing, FMCG, Logistics, or similar environment.
- In-depth ER knowledge and experience required
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working within a generalist Human resources function
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of working with diverse teams
About the company
Greencore Group is a fast growing, convenience food leader in the UK, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now!