Continuous Improvement Specialist
You have the chance to join an international FMCG company with an amazing local reputation who are looking to introduce a Continuous Improvement Specialist into their structure in order to help in the development of a lean strategy. You will be supporting a site & driving an improvement plan from the ground up.
This leading company are really investing in their lean journey & as they continue to move through their exciting CI strategy, you have the chance to join the organisation as a Continuous Improvement Specialist; leading the site, with the support of the UK Lean Team in mapping out lean projects & instilling a best practice culture.
As the Continuous Improvement Specialist, you will be based at their site in the Shropshire area. This role will involve developing CI initiatives & working with the site on lean implementation projects. You will have the full support of the senior leadership team & will work with the site operations teams to ensure sustainable change.
A CI/ Improvement professional with prior FMCG manufacturing experience (ideally food manufacturing but other sectors will be considered). The successful applicant will also have the following:
- Formal lean training & qualifications (Ideally Six Sigma Green Belt or LCS)
- Proven practical understanding of lean principles (both in developing strategy & hands on implementation)
- Understanding of transformational change/change management
- Excellent cross functional communication skills
- Proven coaching & development experience
Circa £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Additional Benefits