Supply Chain and Technology Operations
Supply chain and technology operations
£25 + benefits + package
This business is over a century old, having upheld its reputation for quality and prestige, serving people in over 80 countries with its iconic brands.
This is a business critical role that will ensure inbound supply is executed in accordance with the demand output of SAP and maintain effective relationships with suppliers as well as resolve issues where possible. Working closely with the Sourcing manager and Buyer, you will be responsible for overseeing timely SAP forecast data is given and agreed with suppliers. Information flow relating to incoming materials must be efficient and effective. You will also report on OTIF and escalate trends to the relevant line manager, and prepare a performance review analysis to the technology buying team.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a business related subject or equivalent previous experience
- Qualified purchasing professional supported by experience
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of working with SAP an advantage, as well as understanding of stock management
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Effective at communicating with suppliers
- Flexibility to travel, sometimes abroad, when needed (10%)
Ref Code: FMW38493
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Sarah to Sarah@cparecruitment.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.