Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
First Achieve's Engineering Division are working in partnership with an international leader within the Food Manufacturing industry. Their Client list spans across 100+ countries & they offer a very broad range of products. As a result of further growth, they are looking to bolster their Engineering Team, with a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, to work out of their state-of-the-art Facility in the Northampton Area.
Package on Offer;
- Circa £35,000 Salary
- Over-Time Paid at Enhanced Rates
- Tuesday - Friday (6.00am - 2.30pm & 2.30pm to 11.00pm) & Saturday 7am-3.30pm
- Permanent Position, with Future Prospects for Development & Progression
- Repair and maintain all equipment to the manufacturer's standard, minimising down time across the food manufacturing site
- Ensure all breakdowns and repairs are left in a safe condition
- Carry out electrical testing and repair work
- Ensure all documentation is complete
- Record all work either in a log book or on computer
- Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory, customer and factory requirements
- Communicate with team members, production managers and supervisors regarding breakdowns
- Update information on timescales to the best of your knowledge.
- Time-Served Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- HNC/HND Qualification in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- Fault Finding & Root Cause Analysis Experience
- Fantastic Engineering Practices
- Must be able to work on your own initiative
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Food Hygiene L3
- HACCP L2
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who offer market leading packages & has a product that will never go out of fashion. If you're looking for a company who can offer you stability for many years to come, APPLY TODAY & One of our Engineering Consultant's will be in touch to discuss in further detail - Or Call the Office on 0141 816 0116 & Ask for Warren.