Graduate Food Technologist
Our client is a privately-owned Food processing business who is currently experiencing rapid growth. An opportunity to join them has become vacant for a Graduate Food Technologist.
Key duties include:
- HACCP plan development and management.
- Product quality control.
- Quality document management to gain and then maintain Salsa certification.
- Internal audit completion and shelf life control.
- Product specification checking/creation
- Knowledge of food legislation standards.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible to meet business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- A team player.
- Professional approach and attitude.
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and Word
What’s on offer?
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 17.00.
- A starting salary commensurate with the position.
- 28 days annual leave.
- The opportunity to work within a growing business and to be part of a great team!
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Simon Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.