Do you want a long-term career with a successful Food Business?
I am currently recruiting a QA for my client who is well-established in the Food industry, based in Cornwall.
- To control and take full ownership of all aspects of the Quality side of the business.
- A focus on updating records. This includes good-in records, temperature control, production records and dispatch records.
- Controlling and processing documentation where required.
- Your role will consist of Quality Control checks and checking our production process in full as a business and reporting back your findings.
- Working closely with senior management to achieve goals and targets.
- You will gain a full understanding of the whole process from goods-in to despatch/deliveries.
- Ideally you will have Food Safety and HACCP qualifications and must have worked within the food industry previously.
- An intelligent, enthusiastic, hard-working individual to join our team
- You'll need to be extremely keen to pick-up new skills, with a strong desire to progress within our business.
- Your progression personally will be key to the role - this a long-term career with an aim to get you working your way up the ranks here as soon as possible.
- You will need to have excellent written, computing skills and a very keen eye for detail.
- Microsoft Excel experience is an advantage here. Experience in the meat/food industry would be an advantage however not essential.
- Training will be a big part of this role - we will be investing in all aspects of your training in-house and external training will take place
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of £23,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information, please apply, call Sully (Sulaimaan Akhtar) at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to email@example.com.