My client is a well-established company that has built a strong reputation through a combination of tradition and innovation. Now is an excellent time to join this forward thinking Food business...
Ensure compliance with legislative and customer requirements. Maintenance of the Quality Management System (BRC Agent & Broker).
With responsibility for 2 QA Coordinators you will have the following duties:
• 1) To manage customer complaints relating to Quality-Food Safety, or related technical issues, in coordination with Customer Service,
• 2) To respond to customer technical requests,
• 3) To perform traceability tests on request,
• 4) To visit customers to support the commercial team (proactive visits and visits triggered by claims),
• 5) Technical training of sales team on key issues (food safety, labelling, traceability…),
• 6) To support R&D team in product development,
• 7) Technical assistance to the strategic customers providing technical information about procedures and process controls, quality programs, product specifications and company policies,
• 8) To monitor customer issues to identify situations that can potentially result in crisis and implement preventive actions;
• 9) Coordinate quality assurance actions related to Cold Stores and Distribution in order to preserve product quality,
• 10) Customer audits and follow-up of action plans,
• 11) Consumer technical requests management
A Food related degree is desirable coupled with a proven track record in Technical/Quality within the Food Industry. Previous people management is not essential, more important will be your ability to work well with customers. This company is part of a huge organisation and now is an exciting time to join the business as further growth and expansion lies ahead!
MON-FRI Office Hours, Bonus as part of package