Are you looking to start your career in the food industry?
I am currently recruiting a Food Technician for my client who is well-established in the Food industry, based in Kent.
- Carrying out all aspect of sampling and swabbing, e.g. raw materials and finished product sampling, environmental/ATP/Listeria/Allergen and Species Swabbing, water sampling
- Carrying out water temperature checks
- Dealing with returns and product disposal (quality aspect)
- Dealing with glass breakages
- To continuously maintain and improve Food Safety Culture within the business
- Degree in Food is desirable but not essential.
- Level 2 Qualification in Food Safety and HACCP
- Previous experience working within Food environment
- Desire to start a career within Quality and be able to demonstrate a healthy interest in the subject area.
- Enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills, and have a desire to learn and succeed.
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of around £20,000 per annum
- Monday- Friday 9:00-17:00
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information, please call Sulaimaan Akhtar at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org.