Production Manager (Backshift)
To lead the production team in producing and packing good quality, safe food. My client are based in Northamptonshire and seeking a Production Manager.
Leading your team, ensuring continuous and efficient operations of your area in accordance with Safety, Health, Quality, Quantity, Hygiene and Cost. Responsible for achieving daily and weekly KPI’s and ensuring you adhere to company Health & Safety regulations and to support your team with strict “clean as you go” conformance. Complying with Safe Systems of Work, Safe Operating Procedures and GMP in any given task.
- To manage the day to day running of the area and direct supervisors to set up the lines in conjunction with process maps, taking into account staffing levels, position and speed in order to achieve maximum output without compromising quality.
- To coach, develop and motivate direct reports, ensure they are appropriately trained using the 3:3 approach, recording their progress on a skills matrix.
- Knowledge of all required documentation and ensure all relevant paperwork is up to date along with SIC boards.
- Deliver Health & Safety improvements by complying with SHE requirements and protecting the welfare of your team members
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve product quality and the reduction of rejects
- Stock control of materials in your area and keeping waste to a minimum.
- Improve standards in your area to GMP requirements and carry out area GMP audits.
Working hours: 3pm-11pm.
Salary £32,500 + Paid Overtime.