Our client is an amazing small Food production company based on the South coast. Due to growth, they are looking to bring on board an experienced food production professional who isn’t afraid to muck in with the team.
The post holder has responsibility for the production and management of an artisan fish product manufacturing kitchen
- System compliance, including administration of daily production logs, daily, weekly, monthly operating systems, stores and stock management
- Running a small food prep team – rotas, supervision and training
- Cooking recipes and manufacturing principles
- Fish prep including filleting & crab picking
- Veg prep
- Food tasting
- Involvement in product development
We are looking for a professional with experience in a busy production environment; you must have experience of or demonstrate aptitude for the management of the food stock, production staff, order processing and kitchen health & safety, including HACCP requirements.
Excellent opportunity to join an exciting young company
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 32000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.