Are you interested in joining our team? A vacancy has arisen for the position Production Manager. The successful candidate will be keen to ‘make sure it is right first time’ and supervise others to do the same. The ability to work well under pressure and ensure standards are kept high is a must, as well as the ability to communicate what is right and what is wrong.
This role has the potential to lead to a Plant Manager position so it is important that we find the right person with leadership qualities and the ability to develop into a more senior role.This position is all about finding the right person with the right level of commitment.
- To organise workload to ensure maximum efficiency and minimum downtime is achieved.
- Managing 70 staff
- Working closely with senior management to ensure work is completed to time and customer specification.
- To ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times including reporting near misses
- Attend morning management meeting and communicate issues/workload
- To monitor, maintain and improve yields
- To implement and monitor departmental KPI’s
- To know and understand line speeds and production completion times
- To monitor and reduce wastage
- To implement the strategy and decisions of the company.
- To identify issues and be part of the solution