Do you want a career with a successful Food Business?
I am currently recruiting a Quality Controller for my client who is well-established in the Food industry, based in London.
- Ensure the HACCP pre-requisites are under control, Check on HACCP system to ensure that it is been thoroughly followed and reviewed.
- Ensure all controlled documents are used within the factory.
- Responsible for collecting QMS, Food safety documents and ensuring that are legible and CCP are correctly recorded.
- Ensure factory environment, processing equipment is maintained in suitable condition to avoid any foreign body into the product.
- Ensure non-conformity procedure is followed where the product is at risk of safety, legality or quality.
- Ensure traceability schedule is followed for backward and forward traceability.
- Ensure the factory is free from any pest activities and inform Technical Manager of any activities.
- Perform routine quality check such as monitoring daily temperature recording and informing if temperatures are out of specification, carry out daily, weekly and monthly calibration, conduct daily audits for the confirmation of the Critical Control Points, daily positive release of finished products.
- Work on technical project as instructed by Technical Manager
- Degree in Food Science
- Level 2 Qualification in Food Safety and HACCP (desirable)
- Previous experience working within food environment
- Desire for a career within Quality and be able to demonstrate a keen interest in the subject area.
- Enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills, and have a desire to learn and succeed.
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of around £22,000 per annum
- Monday–Friday: 14:00-23:00
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information, please call Sully (Sulaimaan Akhtar) at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org.