We are on the hunt for an Administrator for a busy Technical department within a well established food manufacturing business based in Northamptonshire.
This role would suit an experienced administrator, ideally (but not essential) with experience in the food industry, or a graduate from a food science related subject.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Data input onto internal systems
- Monitoring and recording customer complaints. Dealing with internal departments to investigate and rectify where possible.
- Minute taking and general administration when required
- Producing relevant documents and policies for key internal departments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong organisational, communication and attention to detail
Knowledge of the food manufacturing industry would be desired but is not essential.
This is an initial 12 month FTC with the potential to become permanent.
Hours: 35hpw - Monday to Friday
For more information, get in touch with Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk