This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join a growing food manufacturer based in Chester.
My client is a growing food manufacturer
- Full site responsibility over quality and technical
- Ensure the site meets all requirements of BRC v8
- Ensure the site customer Codes of Practice
- Ensure the continued development and implementation of food safety and quality management strategy for the manufacturing and warehousing facility
- Extensive technical product knowledge with an HND or Degree in a food related subject
- Experience of working in a technical role at managerial level within a food manufacturing environment
- Excellent understanding of all requirements of BRC v8 and an ability to demonstrate this
- Sound understanding of retailer codes of practices, particularly those of the discounter brands such as Aldi and Lidl
- An excellent understanding of quality management systems.
- Advance knowledge of HACCP with w working knowledge of TACCP & VACCP.
- Seasoned negotiator and influencer at all levels of the business (internally and externally)
- Computer literacy to an advanced level
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, frequently changing, lean environment.