Production Manager - Mon to Fri Back Shift
First Achieve are exclusively working in partnership with an established Food Manufacturing group who are currently recruiting for their site in Norfolk which is gone through a positive period of tranformational change along with the development of their current structure.
Due to these positive changes the business now has a requirement for a new permanent Backshift Operations Manager on 6.30pm to 3am backshift working Monday to Friday only.
Ideally you will have experience of managing large production teams within UK food manufacturing, driving efficiencies, reducing costs, improving overall performance of your teams through a Continuous Improvement culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the day to day organisation of production and customer requirements within their department.
- Oversee, manage and motivate staff
- Liaise with all other internal departments.
- Responsible for managing the Assistant Departmental Manager and other subordinates.
- Ensure that return to work interviews; disciplinaries and grievances for staff are undertaken
- Undertake problem solving within production
- Monitor and maintain food safety, health & safety, hygiene and housekeeping standards in line with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Monitor waste, yields, stock rotation and costs.
- Work to a set of Key Performance Indicators and report to Operations Manager.
- Deputise for Operations Manager as required
In return my client are willing to offer a salary up to £48k plus pension, holiday entitlement and there certainly be opportunities to progress your career due to the positive changes they have planned.
This is great role with a fanatstic management team, so if your interested please apply through our advert with a copy of your most recent & up to date CV. If you would like to discuss this vacancy then please call Giuseppe Leo. I will be happy to disclose who the role is with, where its based exactly and I can also forward you a copy of the job description. All contact is strictly confidential, Thanks