Great Encouraging Culture; Great Career Growth Opportunities! Can you drive a culture of continuous improvement through this fast-paced environment whilst coaching your team?
Role: Manufacturing Manager
Manufacturing Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have management experience in a fast-paced environment manufacturing environment.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills- be passionate about the team and their development.
- Must have experience in Continuous Improvement and be able to demonstrate a record of success.
- Able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Able to work under pressure with limited direction.
Manufacturing Manager - The Role:
- Days based role reports into the Site Manager
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- To initiate and drive Continuous Improvement throughout the business to increase productivity, reduce waste and improve quality.
- To coach and direct the team to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- To maintain company standards whilst also adopting new ways of improving
- To manage your team appropriately and all HR issues relating to your team; i.e. attendance, punctuality, discipline, etc.
- My Client is an agile manufacturer for global, high-quality FMCG products.
- This is a great time to join them as they continue to invest and grow.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DJ/Globe in the subject field to email@example.com or call Dominic on 0161 832 7463