Senior Process Technologist
£28,000 - £32,000
Are you more than just a Spec Tech and Technically savvy?
Wanting to push on those challenges and get that buzz back?
Love the idea of working in a great location and with a much loved product?
Well I'm sure I have the answer….
Such an exciting role and a great opportunity to work with a busy and happening company!
Our client is looking for a candidate well versed with the disciplines of Technical and experience in the Process and NPD arena of the food industry.
The role would suit a team player, confident communicator with a lively personality and pioneering mindset!
The key responsibilities will include:
* Management of own projects, control of the concept to launch and tracking progress
* Approval of factory documentation in line with the Technical Team
* Writing of Specifications and artwork approval
* Maintain and champion of consistent levels of quality control
* Control of existing product development and implementing new processes to improve efficiency and quality
* Budget and costings of raw materials and manufacturing costs
* Constructing new strategies to promote consumer enjoyment
The successful candidate will have experience in specifications writing and process development in addition technically savvy.
A Food Science/Technology degree or equivalent will be desirable, good organisation skills are a must.
UK Food Manufacturing experience and a track record of completing tasks successfully and on time.
For further details on this role or if you feel you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483999
Process Technician, Process Technologist, Process Control Technologist, Technical Systems Manager, Technical Co-Ordinator, Technical Support, Specifications, Specifications Technologist, Technical Manager, Food Manufacturing , Ambient, Chilled, Fresh Produce, Frozen, Bakery, Beverages, Meat, Poultry, Ready Meals, Desserts, Sauces