Job Type: Full-time (Permanent)
At Icely Done we create imaginative cocktail blends – crafted to sit at the heart of simple, inventive, best-selling drinks allowing speed and consistently over the bar.
Through “a thirst for the remarkable” we think that life should be a journey of continual improvement with imagination and creativity as the catalyst.
We want to surround ourselves with people that feel the same.
Our mission is to make people as passionate as we are about fresh, imaginative and properly crafted cocktails and this is an opportunity that offers a steep and fun learning curve in to the land of cocktails and drinks preparation.
Ensuring standards and consistency in preparing fresh 500L+ batches of cocktail blends 4 – 6 times a day. The Production Supervisor will be a hands on shift leader with a love of process enforcing time after time consistency.
You’ll help us on our crusade by fulfilling the following :
- Supervise a small team of 3 - 4
- Ensure daily / weekly production to deadline
- Ensuring continued SALSA accreditation standards
- Keeping kitchen batch records up to date
- Maintaining and constantly improving our kitchen & working areas
- Ensuring customer orders are fulfilled
The Production Supervisor will report in to the Operations Manager and Founder and be based from our kitchen / warehouse in Hoddesdon (Herts)
Essential Requirements :
- Leads by example
- Hands on
- Organised, positive & hardworking
- Physically fit – lifting 25kg+ repeatedly is crucial
- Microsoft Excel fluent
- You should be a clean and hygienic human
- Passionate about fresh produce
- Understanding of food and drink
Pension and 28 days holiday
If reading this has stirred something in you, please send us an e-mail by clicking Apply.