Are you looking for the next step in your career?
I am currently recruiting a Technical Coordinator for my client who is a global leader in the Food Industry, based in Somerset.
- Implement into all factory areas the standards by which the Company operates and seek to raise them continuously (includes production, goods in, engineering, process…)
- Training of staff against the systems and procedures in place
- Attending trials to create product standards in conjunction with NPD and Production Dept.
- Investigation of Factory non-conformances
- Investigation of customer complaints and implementation of corrective and preventative actions based on trending and analysis of data
- Working with production to validate all processes and procedures
- Document control
- Supplier Approval + NCR
- Managing the technical indicators, working with laboratory manager
- Carrying out internal and hygiene audits in conjunction with the appropriate departmental managers to verify that the factory is complying to all customer codes of practice and BRC standards
- Responsibility for pest control across the whole site
- Reviewing internal Work Instructions and practices vs. customer codes of practice / BRC requirements to implement and train any required changes
- Raising NCR'S-helping to investigate when needed and closing them off
- Root cause team & data analysis
- GMP trending
- Experience of working within food industry
- Ideally, knowledge of customer codes or practice and BRC requirements
- Experience of Quality Management Systems
- Degree educated or equivalent in Food Technology
- Good communication skills
What’s on Offer?
A salary of around £25,000 per annum
Monday-Friday - 9:00-17:00
25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information, please call Sully (Sulaimaan Akhtar) at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org.