Salary: £10.0236 per hour
Closing Date: Wednesday 17 July 2019
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
Hours of work: Evening shift Monday to Friday 4pm to 12pm
- Interpret daily plan and set up production lines as per specification within allocated time frames.
- Ensure weights are controlled at initial set up in line with the production spec.
- Make adjustments to machinery and ensure its efficient running.
- Solve minor problems on the production line.
- Ensure high standards of quality, hygiene and housekeeping.
- Liaise with Line Leader/Management Team/Maintenance Technicians/Technical etc. regarding faults, difficulties.
- Ensuring that the lines standards and settings are maintained.
What you’ll need
- Ability to read, write and speak in English is essential, Numeracy essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate on application and provide examples of team work within own department and other supporting functions, as this is an essential part of the role.
- Evidence of mechanical aptitude essential.
- Experience in a food factory desirable.
- Computer skills desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills desirable.
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions desirable.
- Food related qualification desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar type role desirable.
Perks of Moy Park
· Competitive salary
· Above statutory holiday entitlement
· Pension scheme
· Flexible working
· Free on-site parking
· Continuous training provided
· Discounted employee shop
· Subsidised on-site restaurant
· Life cover
· Shopping discounts