Site Engineering Manager, West Yorkshire
An ordinary job title for an extraordinary business. Unrivalled autonomy in role means this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Great roles don't come up very often. Is this a great role?
- Considered one of the best working environments in any sector (multiple award winning)
- Large ongoing investment & CAPEX (variety in role)
- Excellent renumeration package (with the number of benefits reaching double figures)
- Unusual companions as work colleagues (I will explain further)
- Considerable international collaboration (colleagues across Europe and internationally)
- Well supported and equipped team
- A company you would be proud to say you worked for
- Opportunity to progress your career across multiple products/categories/locations
- Opportunity to progress into General Management or Multi-Site roles
- No shareholders (you will encounter very little red tape)
- Intelligent and impressive co-workers to learn from
- Will support you through University/further study
If it sounds like it is you won't be surprised to hear the company has produced an excellent job description, I can share with you.
You will need to have FMCG/Food/Automotive experience at senior management / board level but also you will need to demonstrate having led significant businesses initiatives and large-scale collaborative projects. The ability to develop people is also important.
Would you like to find out more? Please apply now.
REF. DAC895244 Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob