This exciting brand is expanding in their existing categories whilst simultaneously exploring new opportunities. Determined to remain leaders in their categories through trend spotting and innovation they are constantly striving to improve the market and bring fresh, inspiring ideas to customers. They are now seeking a like-minded Product Developer who can push the boundaries to help achieve further market success in line with their high standards.
Reporting to the Development Manager you’ll proactively co-ordinate the development process with customers and the internal teams for both new and existing ranges. Other responsibilities will include:
· Contributing and driving new ideas for short, medium and long term plans whilst managing projects through all the stages of the critical path.
· Coordinating factory trials being mindful of costings and technical requirements as well we reviewing artwork processes.
· Keeping up to date with seasonal trends, organising food safaris and presenting products to customers, capturing potential new business opportunities.
· Liaising closely with suppliers and major retail customers, working in close partnership with them to ensure your products are developed and launched in line with brand values.
· Carrying out launch reviews, monitoring product performance and market data to help ensure the continued success of this established business.
Suit a really ambitious and driven Product Developer with previous experience in food manufacturing who is looking to take their career to the next level. A keen eye for emerging food trends is essential as well as a good understanding of the creative and technical aspects of the product development process. You must have excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with the ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with key customers. You’ll also need exceptional attention to detail alongside great project management and organisation skills in order to achieve success in this challenging and rewarding role.
If you have a passion for food innovation and are looking to make your mark in a rapidly expanding food business then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.