Chemical Process Operative
My client are looking for a Chemical Process Operative to join their team based in Hartlepool area
My client are amongst the very top companies in the world in what they manufacture with intentions and aims to grow to become the world leader in their field.
The key responsibilities of the Chemical Process Operative include:
- Reporting directly to the Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring production is followed and modified when necessary
- Taking full accountability for the monitoring and recording and reporting of all process information
- Ensuring efficient processing of all products are met to specific deadlines and in a safe manner
- Ensuring the plant is maintained to the highest level of safety and operational standards working closely with the maintenance team
The successful Chemical Process Operative will:
- Previous experience of working in a batch production environment is essential
- Strong communication and team working skills with a can do attitude
- Flexible approach to work
- Degree qualified in Chemistry would also be highly desirable
- An NVQ, L2 or L3 in PPO would also be advantageous
Full time permanent position with a competitive salary and great benefits.