Electrical Maintenance Technician
My client are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team based in the Billingham area!
My client are amongst the very top companies in the world in what they manufacture with intentions and aims to grow to become the world leader in their field.
The key responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Technician include:
- Deliver routine maintenance on all equipment and machinery
- This includes fault finding, problem solving, continuous improvement and repairs
- Ensuring downtime is minimised and all machines are running to maximum potential
- Lead daily, weekly and monthly health and safety inspections reporting any findings to the relevant supervisor
- Carry out site based projects working closely with the Engineering Manager
The successful Electrical Maintenance Technician will:
- Qualified within an Electrical discipline - either HNC or equivalent (mechanical skills also desirable)
- COMPEX certified knowledge of DSEAR and ATEX requirements
- Background of working in a Chemical manufacturing experience of working in a hazardous environment (liquids, solid processing, distillations & reaction equipment)
- PLC knowledge - highly desirable
- Calibration experience on pressure and temperature - desirable
- Contractor control - desirable
Full time permanent position with a competitive salary and great benefits.