Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
My client are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join their team based in the Hartlepool area!
My client are among the very top companies in the world in what they manufacture with intentions and aims to grow to become the world leader within their field.
The key responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician include:
- Deliver routine maintenance on all equipment and machinery
- This includes fault finding, problem solving, continuous improvement and repairs
- Ensuring downtime is minimised and all machines are running to maximum potential
- Lead daily, weekly and monthly health and safety inspections reporting any findings to the relevant supervisor
- Carry out site based projects working closely with the Engineering Manager
The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician will:
- Be qualified in either an Electrical or Mechanical discipline to HNC standard as minimum (or equivalent)
- Must have a multi skilled background
- Experience of working in a Chemical manufacturing experience of working in a hazardous environment (liquids, solid processing, distillations & reaction equipment)
- Knowledge of DSEAR and ATEX requirements
- PLC knowledge - desirable
- Calibration experience on pressure and temperature - desirable
- Contractor control - desirable
Full time permanent position with a competitive salary and great benefits.