Closing Date: Thursday 25 July 2019
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
- To project manage and coordinate own brand and customer artwork externally through allocated design houses, printers and through our internal teams.
- Develop and adhere to critical path milestones with suppliers and customers.
What you’ll need
- An ability to plan and organise workload to best effect and to be methodical in approach.
- Exceptional accuracy & attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent & effective communicator, both written and verbally.
- Flexible approach.
- High degree of IT literacy, including Microsoft Office & in particular Excel.
- Able to produce reports and manage computer systems.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Full clean driving licence.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent
- Flexible to travel as required, meeting the demands of the job.
- Participation of Personal developments and training as necessary.
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts