Senior Quality Assurance Auditor
Eden Scott's client is a privately-owned manufacturer within the food & drink manufacturing industry. They are now looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Auditor to join their exciting team in Aberdeenshire.
- Management of the QA Auditing team and day shift hygiene team.
- Regularly mentor and develop members of the team
- Develop a multi skilled and learning culture
- Quality culture - ensure a high level of product quality is maintained.
- Ensure good manufacturing practices, food safety, quality and health and safety are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring that all food safety, GMP and quality checks are being carried out online as specified, HACCP and process control documents.
- Review all process control and safety check sheets throughout the factory and report any issues to appropriate production staff.
- Reporting of any non-conforming products / processes to relevant managers and ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Participate in daily taste panels and conduct final inspections including completing QAS on samples.
- Conduct weekly glass, brittle & hard plastic audits and report actions required.
- Assisting with the investigation of customer complaints.
- Raw material quality assessment.
- Escalate reporting where appropriate in accordance with site Food Safety and Quality procedures.
- Follow QA quarantine procedure - provision of QA quarantine notices, QA Quarantine log, including Access and chase actions as required.
- Support both internal and external audit programmes and conduct audits.
- Teamwork, good thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Management of team.
- Able to communicate & work with colleagues at all levels.
- Confident using a computer.
- Self-organisation and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise and effective time management.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Good listening skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the factory operation and the quality requirements of the both the business and the customer.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Manaba Myeni on 0131 550 1128
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.