Demand Planner Packaging - Raw Materials FMCG Food Company
Demand Planner – Packing & Packaging
Competitive Salary + Car + Pension + Benefits
Based Lincoln area
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to join a leading organisation as a Demand Planner to manage supply of Raw Materials & Packaging inbound and outbound.
Working closely with suppliers, sales team and packing to deliver excellent availability of raw material.
- Maintain/develop relationships with suppliers
- Agree and review stock levels
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to meet promotional demand and time frames
- Managing transition of new packaging
- Control claims for out of spec packaging
- Constantly review and report slow moving or redundant components
- Working with internal and external customers to ensure their demands are met in full.
- Ensure an effective flow of communication is maintained for complete business awareness.
- Experience in a Planning role within either the Retail or FMCG industry is essential
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of using an ERP / MRP system.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload and work to deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team or on own initiative.
This role would suit an individual with experience in any of the following roles; supply chain analyst, inventory controller, stock control analyst, demand planner or supply chain planner.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/55fm