Quality Assurance Auditor
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its five manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with over 3,000,000 fresh sandwiches and 250,000 salad packs every single week.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Auditor to be based in our manufacturing site in Southall.
As a Quality Assurance Auditor you will be responsible for providing a competent and efficient technical support to the site teams to ensure that the product and service provided is fit for purpose and meets the legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Primarily monitoring of procedures & HACCP system on an auditing basis, utilising the skills of the QC team
- To assist and support the Technical Coordinator to achieve Technical control and business plan targets
- To ensure adherence to operational procedures & HACCP system
- Proactively work with Operations to correct problems
- Maintain and audit QC records with the objective of overall high quality and legal compliance
- Fully understand customer specifications and needs and complaints
- Investigate, respond to the Quality Manager and drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Audit raw materials, checking their suitability for use on site and the use of stock rotation
- Conducting GMP and other internal audits to maintain and improve site manufacturing performance
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday with the working hours being 9-5pm.
The ideal candidate
- Results focussed individual who operates with an efficient work style, coupled with attention to detail and good time management
- Can demonstrate consistent standards and behaviours
- Flexible, supportive attitude, keen to run multiple tasks and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate – Microsoft Excel/ Word/ Outlook and Internet
- Experience of change management tools and continuous improvement techniques
- Valid driving licence ideal but not essential
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, £22,000 per annum per annum
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Interested? Apply now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.