Continuous Improvement Manager
Alexander Steele are currently recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Manager for a Food Manufacturing company based in Greater London. Paying a competitive salary for the right candidate. You will be part of a Senior Management team in a forward-thinking company. You will need to be innovative and have a clear focus on Lean and 6 Sigma procedures. Having a qualification in Black Belt would be desirable.
- Lean / Continuous Improvement Management experience is essential from any food manufacturing or fast-moving manufacturing environment.
- As a European leader and part of a major group, our client continues to invest in their highly supported and Board sponsored Continuous Improvement Programme
- This is a newly formed position as the company continues to grow
The Continuous Improvement Manager will work in close conjunction with core operational teams, using expertise in lean manufacturing / continuous improvement to identify continuous improvement opportunities and then deliver structured projects to achieve measurable improvements utilising their fully integrated system.
- To be considered it is essential that candidates demonstrate experience as a Continuous Improvement Manager; driving continuous improvement / lean initiatives within any demanding and fast-moving manufacturing environment.
- Candidates with experience within food manufacturing will be of interest, however this is not essential.
- Most importantly we require a track record of driving and leading cultural, long-term sustainable change. You will demonstrate a progressive career, likely to have originated from engineering or manufacturing.
- You will possess energy, excellent communication and influencing skills and have an engaging hands-on people management style, coupled with genuine passion for change and enrichment of the workplace utilising world class continuous improvement techniques. Please note that the salary range is dependent on experience.
Our client is growing, highly profitable and there is significant support for their continuous improvement / six sigma improvement / lean transformation programmes which have already yielded significant benefits. Excellent opportunities for career development are available. If this sounds of interest, please apply below!