Materials / Stock Controller
Are you looking for a new position within a fast-paced manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a large food manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire. They are currently looking for a Materials / Stock Controller to join their team. The Materials Controller will work within the Procurement & Stock control team answering directly to the Procurement Manager
The role will be working Monday - Friday and will pay between £18,000 - £20,000 depending on your experience.
- Responsibility for materials ordering and planning
- Expediting materials to fit the production schedule where required
- Monitor stock levels and values
- Place purchase orders for stock items and internal requisitions
- Assist in sourcing new items for use throughout the business
- Previous stock management experience within the food or drink manufacturing sector would beneficial.
- FMCG experience essential
- Good negotiation skills
- Use of all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel etc).
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard on 0131 370 9191.