Operations Manager - Site Lead
Are you looking for a new position within a fast-paced manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic food manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire. They are looking for a Site Operations Manager to join the organisation. This is a site lead role and you will be responsible for the ongoing operation of this food manufacturing site. You will grow and develop the site team and optimise the efficiency of the plant.
The role will be working Monday - Friday and will pay a highly competitive salary depending on your experience.
- Provide leadership across the site to ensure effective delivery of all operational activities applying communication, influencing, analytical skills and effective stakeholder management.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Management of manufacturing improvement systems to transform labour, waste, yield and OEE performance.
- Site leadership experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Passionate, pragmatic and engaging manufacturing professional who thrives in a dynamic food manufacturing environment.
- Strong people leadership skills and ability to integrate differing functional demands is essential.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please send through your most recent CV or call Richard Steele on 0131 370 9191