Factory Operations Manager
Are you looking for a new position within a fast-paced manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a large, multi-site food manufacturing business. They are currently looking for a Factory Operations Manager to join their team for their site in London.
The Factory Manager will be responsible for the ongoing operation of this fast-paced food manufacturing site. You will grow and develop the site team and optimise the efficiency of the plant. You will need to be a strong leader who has a hands-on managerial approach.
The business would be looking to pay circa £70,000 for the right candidate and dependant of your experience.
- Provide leadership across the site to ensure effective delivery of all operational activities
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Management of manufacturing improvement systems to transform labour, waste, yield and OEE performance.
- Ensuring that all plant processes and activities are managed in a manner which maximises team member safety and complies with all relevant environmental and Health & Safety Legislation.
- Large scale managerial experience within the food manufacturing sector is essential
- Hands on managerial approach
- Must demonstrate financial acumen, strong business acumen and strong change mentality
- You will be a strong, focused and inspirational leader.
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity please send your most recent CV to email@example.com or call Richard on 0131 370 9191.