Are you looking for a new position within a fast-paced manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a large, multi-site food manufacturing business. They are currently looking for a Specifications Technologist to join their team for their site in London.
The role of the Specifications Technologist is to ensure that all customer specifications, pack copies and artwork are accurately set up and relevant customer documentation is produced in line with critical path timescales and launch deadlines.
The business would be looking to pay circa £30,000 for the right candidate and dependant of your experience. This is a Monday – Friday role.
- Creation of the customer specification plan to ensure that all customer requirements are completed within agreed time frame
- Follow relevant process development procedures, ensuring these are documented correctly and are compliant with internal & customer standards
- Support the NPD department with preparing to launch new products
- Ensure that all specifications are aligned and up to date and submitted and signed off prior to product launch or product modification
- Complete finished product specifications
- Responsible for reviewing copy artwork to ensure that the pack information is accurate and also in line with customer technical labelling policies
- Understanding of product & process development, ideally within Food Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of product development and recipe interpretation
- Detailed knowledge and experience of writing specifications for retailers in food manufacturing environment
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com or call Calum on 0131 370 9191.