Production Supervisor £30,000
Are you looking to join a well-established and fast growing family business where there is clear career development potential? If so, then read on!
My client are a food manufacturing business and this particular role is an exciting venture within the business, working with products that are sold in a very well known franchise.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Supervisor or Team Leader who is looking for a clear career development path.
- You will report directly to the Production Manager, leading the site’s daily production.
- Ensure staff are trained to the require standard.
- Leading and maintaining high company standards.
- Deliver site Operational objectives.
- Experience in the food industry.
- Experience and formal training in the BRC food standard.
- Highly Competent on Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel and ERP systems.
- Management or leadership experience with a hands-on approach to management and leading by example.
Working hours: 5 days a week (3 shifts, 3 different positions).