National Account Manager
Role: National Account Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 / Car Allowance / Bonus
We are working on behalf of a reputable and continually growing food manufacturing business based in Cambridgeshire. Dealing with one of their major retailer accounts, they are on the lookout for a National Account Manager to deliver the customer relationship. A background in food manufacturing, food retail, and experience working with one of the major multiples is essential.
They are looking for an experienced sales individual with a strong attitude, hunger and desire to succeed and grow an already profitable existing account.
- Developing strong relationships with contacts at one of their major accounts
- Managing the account on a daily basis with buyers and answering any queries or work that needs to be completed by deadline.
- Costing proposed lines.
- Working as a team and communicating across departments so that all parts of the business know what expectations need to be met.
- Understanding the products and seeing the gaps in the market that you can fulfil.
- Proficient in understanding profit, targets and forecasting.
- Attention to detail
- Sales Experience
- Commercial awareness
- Willingness to learn and to pick up a range of tasks.
- Decision making skills
- Communication and time management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Joe Hill on 01733 235 111 or email email@example.com
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.