Are you an experienced Compliance Manager looking for a new challenge? A new opportunity has arisen to join a thriving business in Suffolk.
Reporting into the site Factory Technical Manager, responsible for the Technical Governance of the site through the implementation of robust systems for Food Safety, Integrity, Quality and Legality.
The responsibilities will include the management of the following areas;
- Raw Materials
- Quality Managment Systems
- Packaging Control
- Internal Audits
- KPI Reports
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrates strong people management skills
- Previous experience within a similar Technical / QA Management role in a chilled food manufacturing environment
- Working experience of HACCP, BRC & retailers code of practice
- Food Science degree would be desirable
For more information, get in touch with Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk