A new role has arisen for a Process Technologist to join a well established chilled manufacturer in Devon.
As a Process Technologist you will relish being a hands-on team player. You will be customer focused and understand the customers’ needs. You will endeavour to improve quality and service for internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the site Development Manager and NPD colleagues - your focus will be to assist the Process department in all development trials in line with the customer critical paths and internal projects. You will organise and carry out factory trials and review current processes with a view to making improvements on efficiency where possible. Communicating with internal and external suppliers and customers you will ensure products are to the highest
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment from a process or development function– ideally within chilled categories
- Strong communicator
- Focused and punctual
- Strong attention to detail
- PC literate
- Able to effectively analyse process and procedures
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Ideally degree educated in either food science or food technology
This is a full time role working Monday- Friday.
For more information, get in touch with Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk