Transport Logistics Manager
Role: Transport Logistics Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Our client is a leading player in the temperature-controlled distribution service, and due to continued growth within their business, they are looking to add to their supply chain team with a Transport Logistics Manager. Having a CPC licence would be an advantage.
Main responsibilities will be running the transport function when on your shift to ensure the efficiency and costs are measured, met and exceeded.
- To ensure all the transport team complete their tasks in an accurate manner
- To manage all legal compliance
- Tacho V's timesheets check and match
- All equipment is presented to the maintenance department
- Carry and maintain all daily checks on vehicles
- Manage all Health & safety matters
- Manage and maintain all information that is recorded with the transport department
- Agency usage and spend costs
- All motor offences dealt with effectively
- Monitor staff holiday and sickness
This role would be right for you, if you have relevant transport experience within the food manufacturing or supply chain and are looking to further your career in a progressive business,
Please contact Justine Withers on either 01733 235111 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.