Production Planner FMCG Food
- Contract Type
Job Title: Production Planner
Location: Near Harlow Hertfordshire
Package: £30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits Package
Our client is a large food manufacturing business. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Production Planner to join the team in Hertfordshire. This is a fast paced demanding role that requires a confident and capable candidate.
Production Planner wanted with a background in fmcg.
- Contribute to the capacity production planning for a busy site.
- Monitor stock levels and ensure all are in line with required levels to meet customer demand using the latest SAP system
- Regular, effective communication with the Production Management team
- Work in a manner that reduces waste and optimises raw materials at all time
- Be responsible for setting up and implementing systems and procedures on site that will develop and enhance productivity and improve the planning function across the facility
- Maintain agreed SLA’s
- You will be a key player in the S&OP business process, responsible for materials planning and forecasting process.
- Proven experience in a similar role and be from a food manufacturing background.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Have a strong disposition and be confident when dealing with senior internal stakeholders.
- Possess a lean mentality and a desire to drive change and continuous improvement.
- An excellent communicator, verbally, presentation and in writing.
- MRP System experience
- Knowledge of Rough Cut Capacity, Bottleneck Planning
We can offer a career that will both stretch and stimulate in a successful and growing business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/137GJ
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Production Planner FMCG Food
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly