C£40k to £45k
To make sure that the company complies with the relevant regulations relating to the production, storage and distribution of products.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Leading the Technical agenda in the delivery of policies, objectives and KPIs
- Ensuring that work is done to time, budget and quality
- Managing and maintaining technical excellence across the business to achieve and maintain BRC AA grade, ISO 14001 and Organic certifications.
- Ownership of Safety and HACCP processes
- Reducing the number of quality rejections
- Working with our suppliers to develop our products and integrity of supply chains, supplier audits
- Developing and implementing HACCP plans for new products and processes
- Developing on site testing capabilities to provide timely feedback on product and packaging conformance
- Conduct risk assessments, hazard registers and elimination of hazards in the workplace.
- Degree or equivalent in Food Technology / Food Science or equivalent
- Leadership experience in a similar role
- Experience in a food production environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation, planning and problem solving skills
For further information please contact Lesa on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org